|Why Choose an RPA Qualification?
Members of The Society of Professional Accountants of Canada are highly esteemed and
have demonstrated clearly established responsibility to the community, in the
exercise of their professional activity in which they are engaged.
A Registered Professional Accountant (R.P.A.) is highly sought after, be it as an employer,
employee, practitioner, in partnership or as a consultant. Exemplary standards
of academic excellence, conduct, integrity and professionalism are attained by
the members' successful completion of the requirements of the comprehensive and
Mandatory Accreditation Examinations
and their adherence to the Code of Ethics.
Important information about becoming a
Canadian Passport guarantor.
- The Society is recognised as an educational institution.
- Members are eligible guarantors on Canadian Passport and Ontario Vital Statistic Document Applications.
- Membership qualifies practitioners for professional liability insurance at highly competitive rates.
- An employment referral service is maintained for qualified members.
- The Society publishes and distributes a periodical, "Professional Accountant."©
Please note that you cannot act as a guarantor if you are a retired member or a
new member until your name has been submitted to the Passport Office.