Sun, Nov 15, 2009
IFRS in Canada Technical Series Webinars - November
IFRS in Canada has scheduled the following webinars as part of its technical series. The basic content of these webinars are the same that were presented recently in mid October.
- Leases - November 24th
- Stock Options - November 25th
- Revenue Recognition - November 25th
- Fixed Assets - November 26th
- Impairment of Assets - November 26th
The webinars cover specific IFRS transition accounting policy issues, including the following:
- Identification of relevant IFRS standards and guidance
- First-time adoption optional exemptions and mandatory exceptions
- Detailed analysis of the differences between IFRS and Canadian GAAP
- Recommended approaches to resolving potential accounting policy changes
At the end of each webinar, participants will have a strong understanding of the accounting issues arising within the topic area on a transition to IFRS.
For more information, please visit www.IFRSinCanada.com/webinars.html.
Remember, you can receive credits for referring others to our webinars, please see the above webpage for details of our referral program.
IFRS in Canada